9.27.2015

VID: Aamer Rahman: Fear of a Black Planet - Reverse Racism

As I got up off of the floor, my laughter & rolling slowly ceasing, I realized how appropriate this guys analogy was to racism.

My question is how do his statements make *everyone* feel? Who thinks he is being prejudiced or 'racist' against whites? Are his statements factual?

I don't ask that question in jest; I'm conversing with some of the people in the comments and I'm trying to see the point of view of someone who thinks lots of media has an anti-white agenda.

Because, thinking logically, *I* feel lots of media has an anti-black agenda, quite openly, and connects to a myriad of other phenomena, BUT they feel the same exact way... it becomes a he said/she said, where facts are overlooked or scrutinized without caution.


No comments:

Post a Comment