5.02.2016

[blog] Dreams of Tyranny

What is going on in the world?

I wish to know. Since I was a young child I could not put together the hypocrisy..

Life seems to be an inherent contradiction.

As do I seem to be a contradiction; so how could I know what the world was without knowing what I was?

==

I don't even really know where to begin, so lets go.

It will help immensely to be highly familiar with the films in this youtube playlist:
Dreams of Tyranny 

Fahrenheit 451, Brave New World, 1984.

Also included in that playlist is a lecture given at Berkeley in 1966 by Aldous Huxley.

==

These are only some of the pre-requisites, which are numerous.

I can only say that I have yet to find a system that encompasses all of this information comfortably, however Political Ponerology seems to have the best fit, once it is accented with the teachings of Neely Fuller Jr. and Francis Cress Welsing (R.I.P.)

==

Most contemporaneous is the film series The Matrix, and of those films, the most informative scene is The Architect scene.

==

Though I reference works of fiction/science fiction/fantasy, the topic I will be covering is nothing but.

Casual knowing is only one level of understanding of these materials.

==

Why not?

The reason these things will be difficult to put together is because of what I like to think of as defenses; but it may be unintended.

Illustration: I will be dealing with how you believe things are. What has been done to cement these beliefs is present them as A or B choices: A is your belief, and B is something repulsive/illogical/etc. Therefor, when you encounter someone who doesn't believe in A, they most likely believe in B.

It is probably more complex than this, but the point is that as long as your ability to change how you see things is not in your control, your life is not really in your control - but this is not necessarily a bad thing.

The main point of the Aldous Huxley speech is thus - the aim has been to get people to enjoy their servitude.

If you are comfortable with the above, then none of this may be for you.

==

A good understanding of Christianity is also required, however I do not know how any of this looks through fundamentalist eyes.

==

"The Psycho-Social, Chemical, Biological & Electro-Magnetic Manipulation of Human Consciousness" - Jedi Mind Tricks

This is essentially what has been done to mankind over the past 100 years. I see the roots of this plan taking place over the past 500 years, but it may be that it has gone on for thousands of years.

I do not believe the world has always been like this - as Huxley states - as I see the main purpose of the destruction of people and their history (besides being delightfully evil) is to destroy their truths.

But maybe the word 'world' would have to be carefully defined in order for any of this to make sense.

Also for consideration is why do I question these systems of control, and object to them?
Further, why do I wish to remember these questions, and share them with others.. does anyone else care?

==

To illustrate, I could wax poetic, like my dad would say, for ages, on what I've learned, explored, and understood in the past 6 months. All the time feeling like some sort of kid in a world-sized candy store, truly rushing heedlessly from aisle to isle, block to block.. is the overwhelming enthusiasm from each new experience causing the memory loss? I need to slow down..

No comments:

Post a Comment